> > The Palladium is public by Microsoft however MS employees decided it would
> > be fun to release other details such as the "trusted code" part which
> means
> > microsoft checks anythign and everything before its runtime, this infact
> > won't be practical and...
>
> Sounds like Steam to me :^)

lol, well there are a few ex MS employees at Valve...maybe Steam is another MS
plot to take over the world! Eric are you a pawn of evil? Do you need to be
rescued? I can have a squad of Linux geeks to you in 4 hours if needs be. :P

The only thing that keeps me going is knowing that the reason HL2 is so long in
coming out is because Valve are porting it to Linux...

lol

Jeff.