IE on mac is so horrible... i suggest you get Omniweb, www.omnigroup.com

its buggy and doesnt work very well but at least it works better than IE
on mac.

but it's a general statement of most mac software: buggy, missing
features from PC counterpart, and generally unfinished and unpolished.
the fact that they throw a fancy look on it with drop shadows doesnt
change how it works

-av

Phantom wrote:

> [...]

---------
[DRP]Avatar-X
SillyZone Homepage: www.thesillyzone.com
SillyZone Forums: forum.thesillyzone.com
My Homepage: www.cyberwyre.com