Yeah, but PS2 Linux was both created and supported by Sony, M$ is trying
every way to stop it (you have to have a mod chip to run it).
Plus, the PS2 version has all of the manuals and development equipment
you need to develop for the PS2.
With M$ you have to shell out cash up-front and in 6 months, if you
haven't struck a publishing deal, give it all back - no refund; What a
nice way to attract independent developers.

Why do ducks have webbed feet? To stamp out fires. Why do elephants have
flat feet? To stamp out burning ducks. Why do whales swim in the ocean?
To keep away from flaming elephants.