A long time ago I hacked a version of the Half Life model viewer modified by Bouma,
Dunn, and Schonefeld, to process a MDL file and write each of the model's animation
sequences to a separate AVI file.  Recently one of the other members of this forum
asked me for a copy so I sent it to him.  I figured I'd make it available to anyone
else who wanted it.

NOTE:  It is a quick hack, there is no warranty and it is buggy!  Use it at your own
risk.  But if you really need it then fine, here it is.  Send me your email address
and I'll send a copy to you.  If someone would like to provide an FTP site to
warehouse it, then that would be great, I don't have one available.

Thanks.