From: Mazor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 8:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [hlcoders] VAC

My understanding was that valve needs to 'buy your mod out' for them to
let you use the VAC technology. I remember asking Valve about it a while
back about using it with Firearms. Too bad I have a horrible memory and
can't remember what they said in reply, but I think it was somewhere
along those same lines.

-Cale 'Mazor'
Firearms Programmer
http://www.firearmsmod.com/