From: "jc" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Rescale clipping problems "solution"
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 20:45:25 -0000

pfff!

still not perfect.

(1) on one side of player everything is fine but on other collision box
seems a few units wrong. The player now is too big to get through doors i
could get through before fixing the min[0] =  thingy.

(2) UTIL_TraceHull or woteva it is.. seems to still be affected - an
instant
slam type "special move" where u can knock a player who is in the air
downward - now sends players into the floor - this went wrong sometime
after
fixing the min[0] thingy

in both cases im not sure whether the problems started before using the
modified hlcsg or after. its difficult to test when i sink into floor.

man i might just go back to normal scale :S

jc