Anyway, despite that subject. Well, hrm.

I finally got .so to compile in a new version of egcs (im not sure which it
is because its not my machine) But when I run it, I get this little annoying
problem:

LoadLibrary failed on ./frontline18/dlls/defiance_i386.so:
./frontline18/dlls/defiance_i386.so: undefined symbol:
Save__13CActAnimatingR5CSave

Host_Error: Couldn't get DLL API from ./frontline18/dlls/defiance_i386.so!

FATAL ERROR (shutting down): Host_Error: Couldn't get DLL API from
./frontline18/dlls/defiance_i386.so!

Now, I compiled it with egcs 1.1.2 an hour or two earlier on my computer,
and uploaded it to the server and got the same problem. So when it didn't
work, I spend an hour going through making everything ANSI compliant. :X
(not fun, because 99% of what I had to change wasn't mine :x)

Anyway, it appears to have something to do with the save/restore stuff, but
I don't know why it would all of a sudden pop   up now.

Server is hlds_l 3.1.1.1

Any ideas?

-omega

Blackened Interactive - http://www.blackened-interactive.com