-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of botman
Sent: July 29, 2003 3:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> What's a good tool for creating TGA files that will be displayed on the
> VGUI?
>
> I created a graphic using Paint Shop Pro 8  and saved it as TGA, but Half-
> Life won't display the image. Using PaintShop Pro, I also opened a TGA
file
> that Half Life *does* display, saved it as a TAG file without making any
> changes, then tried to use it in my mod. Now, it's not being displayed.
>
> Does Half Life only recognize "specific" TGA files? Should I use a
different
> version of PaintShop Pro?

What is the size of the TGA images?  The height and width needs to be
integer multiples of 16 (or maybe powers of 2, I can't remember).

Did you save the file with an Alpha channel?  If not, try saving it in RGBA
format (with the alpha channel).

Jeffrey "botman" Broome