From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: September 16, 2003 1:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hlcoders] HLSDK 2.3 and steam

1. Downloaded a fresh HL SDK 2.3 from
http://dev.valve-erc.com/?go=hl_sdk
2. Compiled the dlls.
3. Created a liblist.gam
4. Install it in
C:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
5. Started steam
6. Hit "Games" then MP SDK
7. Hit "Create Server"
8. Left it on "Random map" and hit OK.
9. Crash in gameui.dll offset 0006ee26
10. Zipped and uploaded to http://www.gaming4nothing.de/aghl/mp.zip
11. Sent to a couple of friends - same problem.

I got the same problem with Adrenaline Gamer mod -
www.planethalflife.com/agmod and I expect that you guys have it aswell.
Anyone got a solution to this? I tried mailing Valve, but I guess they
are
too busy fixing the rest of the bugs with Steam.
/BulliT

---