From: "Stan Bubrouski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 4:22 PM
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Re: HL2 Source Leaked

> Manip wrote:
> > --
> > I do feel sorry for valve and I can't even imagine what is going on in
the company right now. But from a development point of view I really hope
the HLDS source has been leaked, it will give us the opportunity to develop
the type of server we have always wanted but never had. It will allow us to
link into something better than Vac and to improve the half-life experience.