Tei:
Well said!!! You are exactly correct with Valve locking out (at least for
the moment) 3rd party accessibility, although I believe that this is
temporary and will open up eventually.

Valves strength was developed by leveraging the 'hacker' community in
developing game mods to enhance the online experience. Once the SDK is
released, this will become a moot point. I am not one to believe that Valve
is becoming another Microsoft. Every company has to develop and progress or
die. Valve is doing just that, but there are growing pains.

They are NOT creating enemies, but people are impatient and upset. If the
game continues to progress in the direction it is and the SDK opens up Steam
to the mod developers, then we will all see just how progressive the changes
have become. It would be careless and stupid for Valve to lock out or
restrict access. This is what made Valve successful to begin with. "Don't
bite the hand that feeds you", as the old saying goes.

Be patient. Everything will open up in time (although the sooner the
better).

(BTW, your English is surprisingly good, with some exceptions (LOL)!!!)

Radi8
([EMAIL PROTECTED], just an avid player who happens to be a developer)