ON THE FLY GAMEMENUS.RES WITH CONSOLE?

Can be cool to generate this menus from console:

menuclear
addmenu "Chat Room" "connect chatroom0.mypeskiserver"
addmenu "TFC Room" "connect chatroom1.mypeskiserver"
addmenu "SFC Room" "connect chatroom2.mypeskiserver"
addmenu "continue" "menuclose"
showmenu

Ok, If the player is unconnected you cand send new menus, but with
console and alias,etc... you can save the generation of menus like
this...

alias ChatsMenu {
 menuclear;
 addmenu "Chat Room" "connect chatroom0.mypeskiserver";
 addmenu "TFC Room" "connect chatroom1.mypeskiserver";
 addmenu "SFC Room" "connect chatroom2.mypeskiserver";
 addmenu "continue" "menuclose";
 showmenu;
}

or this...

alias ChatsMenu "menuclear;addmenu \"Chat Room\" \"connect
chatroom0.mypeskiserver\";addmenu \"TFC Room\" \"connect
chatroom1.mypeskiserver\"; addmenu \"SFC Room\" \"connect
chatroom2.mypeskiserver\"; addmenu \"continue\" \"menuclose\";
showmenu;"

or this...

alias ChatsMenu 'menuclear;addmenu "Chat Room" "connect
chatroom0.mypeskiserver";addmenu "TFC Room" "connect chatroom1.mypeskiserver";addmenu
"SFC Room" "connect chatroom2.mypeskiserver";addmenu "continue" "menuclose"; showmenu;'

==========================
WAIT ROOMS SERVERS?
==========================

Humm... this way the user will connect to server A, and the server
will generate some aliases. The server can be a "Wait Room", something
like these wait rooms Warcraft have, or these map select QuakeWorld
have.

Then the player can trig menus with this techniques (console
generating GameMenus.res on the fly). Or may ask to be connected to
the first empty slot at other server, or something similar. So you can
spawn a "wait server" with 64 players, withouth model, only a box
maps, to able players speak at console or fly noclip waiting a free
slot.

==========================
RAID SERVERS?

Whats about a server that is able to spawn more than 1 map, so...
maybe a hull of 20 maps, and able players to swich from-to maps with
the ability to mantain the same health and weapons and other stuff :D

This may need a better net code, of course :] and some mod support (to
able terrorist to spawn with the old health and old AK47 :D )

All this servers may share the same LIGHTSTYLES and PRECACHE models
list, for very fast connections. So  the first time you connect the
delay can be 20 s, but switching maps will be 2/5 s