Keep pointers to all the images when you load them in, then use OpenGL to
render the materials preview window, using these textures :)

At 22:41 7/01/2004, you wrote:
Hello coders! :),

I can't find answer on this question anywhere, so I thought that
someone of you might help :)
Do you know how can I access image data, loaded into OpenGl.
I am working on 3d editor - it loads all textures when loads scene,
and then I have materials browser (like Hammer does) and user needs to
select materials from here (materials in browse window have preview
pictures - thumbnails). Can I somehow access image data from OpenGl to
draw thumbnails, without loading bitmaps again? Hope someone knows the
answer :)

Best regards,
 Vyacheslav "Hoaxer" Djura
 http://www.hl2source.com