-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian A.
Stumm
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 3:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hlcoders] DoD pPlayer->v.playerclass

v.playerclass is reporting MANY numbers under DoD (in the 30s at least).
This makes sense to me since sometimes you are axis or allied or brit
etc.
But is there someway for me to translate the class number to a class
name?
Or can someone tell me what number goes to what class?