@omega again

You've gotten spoofed in my name because the person responsible for trying
to distribute the worm is a member of this list, and is aware be can be
caught now.

I direct you to check the header info. It is not from me.

And, curiously enough, I would ask you to check that header info and post it
either publicly to the list or privately to me. As my isp would be very
interested in this. As well as me personally, would love to go after this
nub for trying to distribute a virii using my name frauduently (Valve may
not want to, but I am not Valve).

Now here is some food for thought omega...if the mails are coming spoofed in
my name, its not the worm. Its the hacker who is trying to distribute the
worm.

My network is clean, I can guarantee that. Trend Micro PC-Cillin is always
on, and updates every day (virus defs), not to mention my router would block
any unauthorized traffic (this network is set to lockdown when not in use),
and that particular worm would also get detected by The Cleaner (trojan
scanner/remover) had I had it and it was spoofing emails (which no worm in
the world to date has done yet).

Like I said check the header, and thanks, because your reply confirms it is
someone specifically spoofing emails, and not a worm (worms dont pick up on
addresses IN an email, only ones FROM an emails FROM area). And seeing as
how I used an alternate email to email the polish cyber cafe, well that
makes that impossible from this address.

Lastly, no emails were spoofed to this list in my name, however to
individuals they were. What does that tell you?

I bet this is the same guy that stole the source for hl2.

8)

-=]H[=-StealthMode