K. Mike Bradley wrote:

Yes what is the ETA on the SDK?

I think Gabe's latest reply to this question was something like "some time shortly after the game is released".

There was some blurb earlier (a couple of months ago) about Valve
possibly releasing the level editor (Hammer?) and some documentation on
creating maps before HL2 was released to give the level designers a head
start on creating level content for HL2 MODs.  The engine and SDK source
code would not be released until after the game was done.  I have heard
nothing recently that confirms or reaffirms this statement (which I
believe was also from Gabe).

--
Jeffrey "botman" Broome