It's not the US, it's Poland.

why not blacklist "Alfred", because the real alfred is "Alfred Reynolds"

Also, I did a little visual diff on the headers, the last two viral
send attempts come from the same user.

Can't you blacklist a 'helo' from matys.com, or remove the user at IP
158.75.210.107 (the last two viral sends have been from that IP/helo
combo.)

I took it upon myself to send a message to his ISP (wlan.pl) and ask
that they inform their user about the virus infection. Maybe they
will, maybe they won't. hopefully they will.