Howdy folks.

I'm looking for a known-good port of the Half-Life SDK 2.3 to the current
generation of GCC 3.xx for Linux.  As-is, this version of the SDK will
not build with a modern fully ANSI C++ standard compliant compiler.

I am already aware of Botman's port of SDK *2.2* to ANSI C++, but
that will not do, as the mod I'm working on (Wizard Wars) has been
built from SDK 2.3.

Anyone from Valve:

Over a year ago, we were told that Valve would be putting out an
SDK 2.4 that would be fully ANSI Compliant and build on the more
recent generation of GCC. Is this actually going to happen? If so,
what is the current estimated time frame?

{OLD}Sneaky_Bastard! email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Michael A. Hobson icq: #2186709 yahoo: warrior_mike2001 IRC: Gamesurge channel #wavelength