Bruce "Bahamut" Andrews wrote:
> mm, I'm with him if you're bottom-posting, that's why I go for
> top-posting, so you can see the reply without going through heaps of
> other replies, but if you're curious you can locate the post I was
> replying to below :p

Actually, if you cut out all but the parts you're replying to (my cursor
is placed at the bottom of the message, so you just shift+uparrow what
you're trimming), it's easier to follow the thread of conversation, and
there's far less unnecessary scrolling. It's especially helpful when
doing inline replies for longer messages.

Amazing what can be thought up...15-20 years ago.

--
ironchef
http://www.dexworld.org/