I'm just saying that it's nice to have those messages untrimmed, that
way you can know exactly which message the person is repsonding to.
GMail automatically hides the superfilous quoted sections, so they
don't get in the way, but theyre available if you want them.  Plus I'm
never going to have to delete a HL Coders message.  I've been
receiving them for over 2 weeks, and I have yet to use 1/10 of 1% of
my alloted space.  At that rate I have about 19 years worth of HL
Coders List storage space.  Yes, years.