From: Jeffrey "botman" Broome <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 12:26 AM
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] [OT] [RANT] [REQUEST] Trimming posts

Dave Sanders wrote:

Please.  If anyone at Valve is reading this thread.  Please.  Please.
Release the SDK.   We obviously need something to work on... :)

Yes. Even if it's not done, even if it won't compile, even if it's written in COBOL, even if it's only a single line of code from the smallest header file, even if it's just a COPYRIGHT comment. We want an SDK that we can't do anything with!!! :)

___[ Pub ]____________________________________________________________ Inscrivez-vous gratuitement sur Tandaime, Le site de rencontres ! http://rencontre.rencontres.com/index.php?origine=4