De: Vyacheslav Djura <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
A: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: 18/11/04
Objet: [hlcoders] anyone tried ATI offer here?

Sorry for asking such question here again. Where can I ask if ATI
offer supports VISA electron card? Where should I ask about taxes
applicable to shippment to my country?

Their site has no forum or normal email customer care regarding HL2
offer.
And I can't phone to Canada.

Thanks a lot!

Inscrivez-vous gratuitement sur Tandaime, Le site de rencontres !
http://rencontre.rencontres.com/index.php?origine=4