Tie ... The plot hasn't moved at all.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of tei
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 8:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] So, what do you think of Half-Life2?

HL* has moved slowly to a character based plot.
Most games are "things" plot based. Superweapons, prototypes, invasion,
etc.. .. And HL* its evolving to a history about characters.
The evolution its slow, the first step whas Blue Shift, Intended or not its
a step to build strong characters (barney).. and OP its a step forward, and
HL2 its a whole new dimension.

Notice this will also atract more womens, because often womens are more
interested on people than things, so HL2 will atract more female gamers.
I suspect.