I think it was already said here, but to confirm, if you are not able to get /
afford the 2003 version...
You can do a search for the .vcproj files in your mod directory and open them
with notepad or WordPad and just change the Version="7.10" line to
Version="7.0"  then open the Game_SDK.sln file (with WordPad or notepad) and
change the Format Version 8.00 to Format Version 7.00. Doing this, I have been
able to open and get a clean compile of the SDK with no problems on the 2002
version of .NET