I didnt do any coding (besides smalls plugins) for hl1
so this is all new to me and adding the fact that all
my c++ coding is done with Borland Builder, Im
a bit lost on making a server plugin dll.
I have compiled the serverplugin_empty project
using VC++ 6 successfully and Now I would like to
add the mechinism to trap the say and say_team events
and I dont even know where to begin.
Can someone point me in the right Direction?