Well we all need to come to a concensus on one main one to use and
update, preferably hosted by someone who will be around for awhile,
*and will give someone here a backup of it every once in awhile so we
don't lose all the work in case something happens*.

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 04:48:37 -0800, Michael Hobson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Covert:
>

> At 04:21 AM 12/5/2004, you wrote:
> >already a HL2 wiki here
> >
> >http://www.hl2world.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
>

> Hl2World provides support to the stolen HL 2 codebase:
>
> http://www.hl2world.com/wiki/index.php/Creating_your_first_Faceposer_scene
>
> Don't promote that site on Valve's list FFS.
>
> {OLD}Sneaky_Bastard!
> email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Michael A. Hobson
> icq:    #2186709