-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ruari
O'Sullivan
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2004 2:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] entity limit?

Does this include logical entities? Natural Selection was bumping up
against the 1024 entity limit in HL1, and now with larger maps, map
scripting through logical entities and potentially much higher player
limits, I could see some problems.

-randomnine-