I've seen quite a few people releasing server plugins already and, I don't
know if this has been discussed, but would it be a wise idea to create
some sort of default naming scheme?

With metamod we had myplugin_mm, so maybe we should do myplugin_sp?

And since the server can read multiple vdf files in the addons/ folder, it
would be wise for people who make plugins to distribute the vdf file with
it, named after their plugin (myplugin_sp.vdf).

Just a suggestion... UA used to keep a big doc on standards like this.

     -----David Anderson