I made and admin plugin for CS:Source and added in weapons restrictions via
ClientCommand
trapping of the buy command and autobuy and rebuy,  and I run it on a local
copy of crcds and all weapons restrictions work properly (using
PLUGIN_STOP;) if a given weapon is restricted.
I put the plugin on my Rented Dedicated server and if I use an alias to buy
a restricted weapon
it still allows it.
It seems like the alias name is sent to the server instead of the aliased
commands...
Its appears that the alias's are sent to the server instead of being
translated into seperate client commands and then being sent.
Anyone have any ideas on how to have these trapped thru the clientcommand
function?