Beppo... Gmail has pop3 access so you can still pull down the emails
to your hard drive for storage, while enjoying the benefits of Gmail
grouping and ease of use. The benefit of using Gmail for this list
can't be stated enough...seriously! Its something you really have to
try to fully understand. Cmon Mikey... try the cereal  (or drink the
Kool-aid).   :)

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 17:33:05 +0100, Beppo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks for the wiki link and for mentioning Gmail. But I will stick to my HD
> as email storage for now, thx ;)
>
> --
> Norbert Bogenrieder aka Beppo     Lead Programmer and Project Lead
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Sentry Studios - Infiltration
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]                  http://www.sentrystudios.net
>             http://infiltration.sentrystudios.net

ChessMess
Stratactic Studios