Draco wrote:
I have a slight problem with my MOD(for HL1), the map command is
broken by some buggy code for a radar and some other tidbits I have in
the code. What I need to do is find a way to shut these things off
when the map command is called, but I can't find where exactly it is
called. Could someone please point out where it is? thanks

The "map" command is handled by the engine. The MOD DLL code never sees any of this.

You can use ServerActivate() and ServerDeactivate() in client.cpp to
know a map has been loaded and when a map is being unloaded (respectively).

--
Jeffrey "botman" Broome