Is this deja-vu or non-related (posted on 12/7)?:

Christopher McArthur wrote:
> So If I start the game with the debugger, on game launch and level launch
> am greeted with tens of thousands of "First-chance exception" spamming my
> output->debug window and making the game take up to 5 minutes to load
> sometimes..

It sounds like you have some exceptions enabled that you should not...

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vsdebug/htm
l/vxgrfchanginghowdebuggerhandlesexceptions.asp

--
Jeffrey "botman" Broome

I thought that I read somewhere that Alfred mentioned Steam is still in
"debug" mode and will cause this exception spam, but I couldn't locate where
I read it.

- HoundDawg