arggg...

Ok maybe im an idiot and missing the obvious but I can not for the life of
me get a working toggle for prone.

if ( ( mv->m_nButtons & IN_PRONE ) && !bInProne )
{
        // go prone ...
    GoProne();
    bInProne = true;
     DevMsg(2, "go prone here");
}

if ( ( mv->m_nButtons & IN_PRONE ) && bInProne )
{
     //  go unprone ...
     GoUnProne();
     bInProne = false;
}

Now becaue Prone();  ( NOTE Duck() is in CGameMovement::PlayerMove()
This is where I also put Prone(); PlayerMove is called from some Think()
function (haven't traced this)

Now because the above code gets often as soon as I set bInProne = true; The GoUnProne(); is then a true statement so it also executes.

r00t 3:16 CQC Gaming www.cqc-gaming.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "jeff broome" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com> Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 9:14 PM Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Keybind / prone

On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 21:07:57 -0500, r00t 3:16 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>