From: Patrick Flanagan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 16:35:16 -0500
Subject: Help with RemoveFromPlayerSimulationList ?
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com

I just recently merged my mod with the latest SDK update, previously I
was using the first version of the SDK code.

With the new code, I notice a lot of times if I'm spawning or even
just running around, I get an assertion failed in

CBasePlayer::RemoveFromPlayerSimulationList

which checks Assert( other->GetSimulatingPlayer() == this ).

I did not get this error when I was running my code with the first
version of the SDK code. I tried printing out the classname of the
object that was being removed to get an idea of what is causing it,
but it just reports C_BaseEntity.

Does anyone have any insight into what sort of thing might cause this
or how I might track it down?

Thanks!