Hello,

Has anyone else noticed an inability to climb ladders in the MP SDK
code? At first I thought this was because the CSDKGameMovement class
declared its own constructor without calling the base class
constructor and something was not being initialized, but this does not
help.

I've been digging around in game_movement.cpp. It appears that in
CGameMovement::LadderMove() only the top bit is being executed before
the traceline. I spit a message to the console right after this
traceline, but I only see it a few times at the beginning of a map,
and then never again. I will look into this more later, but school has
now started up (so I am stuck with java right now ;( ).

Any thoughts?

Greetings,
-Markus