Yes I have,

Change the Fire.m_iTracerFreq = #
I currently have it set so every bullet is a tracer..

in weapon_mp5.cpp

void CWeaponMP5::PrimaryAttack( void )
{

FireBulletsInfo_t Fire;
Fire.m_iShots = 1;
Fire.m_vecSrc = pPlayer->Weapon_ShootPosition( );
Fire.m_vecDirShooting = pPlayer->GetAutoaimVector( flSpread );
Fire.m_vecSpread = GetBulletSpread();
Fire.m_iDamage = 8;
Fire.m_iAmmoType = m_iPrimaryAmmoType;
Fire.m_pAttacker = (CBaseEntity *) pPlayer;
Fire.m_nFlags = true;
Fire.m_iTracerFreq = 1;
Fire.m_flDistance = MAX_TRACE_LENGTH;

pPlayer->FireBullets( Fire );

DoMuzzleFlash();
}

r00t 3:16 CQC Gaming www.cqc-gaming.com ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com> Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 7:59 AM Subject: [hlcoders] Tracer Fire

Has anyone had any luck getting tracer fire to work in a multiplayer
game?  Currently I'm making a call to MakeTrace in
CSDKPlayer::FireBullet. The call is made shortly after the check for
bDoEffects.  BasePlayer then hands this call off to the currently active
weapon.  At any rate, I get crashes at seemingly random spots shortly
after the code executes.  These crashes happen in Attachment related
code as well as DispatchEffects among others.  Sometimes I can get one
or two tracers to fire off before it dies.  Anyone have any
suggestions?  Thanks