Hi. I want to make a vehicle like a vehicle_crane.cpp. In this code,
I want to rotate a model using the same controls of the vehicle_crane, and
i don't want the game_ui interface to do it, i want to use the same interface
used in vehicle_crane to rotate a model and one arm attached to him.

The problem is that my code always crash. I think the problem is because
i didn't make an entry animation.

That's because i change GetServerVehicle()->HandlePassangerEntry(pPlayer,
(value>0)),
with pPlayer->GetInVehicle(this, VEHICLE_DRIVER).

Debugging the code, pass with any problem, but, in the next frame, when ends
all the calls in
player_command.cpp (and execute all the pVehicle code conditions), HL2 crash
somewhere in memory.
Visual C++ don't tell me the exact fail in the code. Only tellsme the
disassembly fail.

What can i do to make a no Four wheels vehicle with no entry animation and only
a vehicle_driver_eyes attachment?,
HL2 needs a script for this?. I only want to rotate the model with a code using
the SetupMove function of the Class BaseServerVehicle

Thanks.