Also try searching for "the answer to life, the universe and everything"

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeffrey
"botman" Broome
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2005 3:41 PM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Debugging a Linux server?

DOOManiac wrote:

> Still can't get it working :(
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] steam]$ gdb srcds_i486 GNU gdb Red Hat Linux
> (6.1post-1.20040607.43rh)
> *SNIP*
> This GDB was configured as "i386-redhat-linux-gnu"...Using host
> libthread_db library "/lib/tls/libthread_db.so.1".
>
> (gdb) set args -console -game espionage -IP jmetcalf.2y.net -port
> 27017
> +map esp_test +maxplayers 10
> (gdb) r
> Starting program: /usr/steam/hlds_l/srcds_i486 -console -game
> espionage -IP jmetcalf.2y.net -port 27017 +map esp_test +maxplayers 10
> warning: Child process unexpectedly missing: No child processes

Here's a tip...

ANYTIME you see an error message that you don't know what it means, go
to this website...

www.google.com

...then enter in the error message inside double quotes...

"Child process unexpectedly missing"

You will find that the first link that it comes up with, someone has
asked that question and the third reply (from Andrew Cagney) has an
answer.

This link also has some info...

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2005-January/msg00104.
html

Use google my friend.  It's the quickest way to find answers to all your
questions.  For example, "what's the meaning of life" has about 7,700
answers.  :)

--
Jeffrey "botman" Broome