-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Spencer "voogru"
MacDonald
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2005 9:40 AM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlcoders] Minor bug with GetUserMessageInfo.

Yeah, I guess so.

Though the CUserMessages::IsValidIndex function does the same check, but
does if(i >= 0 && i < m_Size).

Either way, one of these is wrong, because the GetUserMessageInfo should be
returning false when I try to get the information for an index that doesn't
exist.