I will get it, it isn't that bad.

Not that I have a semi working peek I understand things better.

Yes I agree about the models peeking through walls.
However if you adjust the bounding box, this should prevent them from
sticking their head through things.

r00t 3:16
CQC Gaming
www.cqc-gaming.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "tei" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com> Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 3:38 PM Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Peeking - Left / Right

/me exit from shadows

I have tried that thing on my engine moths ago. And result on a dificult
thing, also because I sux as a coder.

http://telejano.berlios.de/option/rollhead1.jpg

I suggest contacting other moders guy with already working code and ask
for a copy paste. I see some Q3 mods that already have this feature
working nicelly.. but I forgot the name of the proyect... a clone of CS
with better tactical enhancements.

Can be a feature too much dificult to code by frute force, or even
slighty crappy with paper and patience.

If you move the head to much, you can also end moving the head inside
solids, that its a bad thing. You mai also need to figure out the better
way to restore the head position if the player move..

argh.. maybe its not that dificult to code, but dificult to figure out
what code.

/me return to shadows

#!perl
$virgins_girls -- ;