I want the HL2DM SDK because my mod plans are a little modifications in DM.

But also I wanted to learn more and more with the basics things like create

HUDS, gamerules, etc. So I'm learning too. So I repeat my question:

Alfred, the area I asked you about HL2DM body_pitch?. Do you have any idea

About it?.

I want only help in this specific area.

I changed the Leg anims to 8 WAYS, and all of the animations of HL2DM works,

But only body_pitch don't work. What can I do????? (I changed body_pitch to

Aim_pitch), but don't work

Thanks all.