off-topic

N suggestions:

* Avoid daylight, code at night
* Buy a C++ book. (<-- this its very valuable tip, but I think will be
ignored because you will think its something rude )
* Teamup with other guy.  (<-- blame he your bugs. You can have fun with
bugs + asserts + friends )
* Start a software pet project (<--  swich to the pet wen stuck. )
* Use tabs, not spaces.

Frank Weima wrote:
*sigh*

People, I'm a newbie to C++.
I am just teaching it for some months now.
Like the other guy was saying:

====================================
"static_cast<CBasePlayer*> the CBaseEntity, then do
Event_Killed(CTakeDamageInfo( blah )); to kill him, then Event_Dying()"

==and==
"just use SetHealth and GetHealth - but make sure to check if it
goes to 0 or below, as you'll have to kill him yourself if it happens."
====================================
Yes, maybe for the real coders this is easy.
I tried to figure it out myself now for weeks, but still cannot do it.
Is there someone who can realy help me with a piece of code or something?

My code is like this now:
Q_snprintf( gBuffer, 128, "Setting your health");  // Message
      engine->ClientPrintf(pEntity, gBuffer );

      // It has to come here, the health that goes up

      CreateAMessage(pEntity,"msg",gBuffer,engine->IndexOfEdict(pEntity));
      engine->ClientCommand(pEntity,gBuffer);    // Message again

So please, anobody?

Thanks.
Frank Weima.