This thread is no different to any other internet forum. The first
rule is always, "Dont feed the trolls". Its too late for this thread,
its already pissing everyone off, but next time... can we learn from
our mistakes here? Please? No grief to feed on means no joy for the
trolls, so they go away and find a juicier target. It really is the
only way to get rid of them, ask any serious usenet user. Im sure a
troll will reply to this message, just as one replied to botman, so
everyone will see that even messages talking about not talking about
trolls are too much.

Pierre - This is a useful list, thank god its just this thread so far.
I can send you a gmail invite if you want a good way to sort the wheat
from the chaff and your regular client doesnt thread.