> Your plugin code needs to be able to handle an out of date (or even
> missing) interface, there are no guarantees that MODs will export the
> various plugin interfaces.

Then why is something rather important like IPlayerInfoManager in
"public" (or even the gamedll)?  If the implementation or version is
completely arbitrary to anything, shouldn't it be in "dlls" or something
mod-dependent?

Anyway, I guess we'll have to work around it.  Yay for hacks that should
 be totally unnecessary :p

     ~dvander

Alfred Reynolds wrote:
There needs to be a HL2DM release for it to export these new interfaces
(so far only CS:S has had such a release). Hopefully sometime in
February.

Your plugin code needs to be able to handle an out of date (or even
missing) interface, there are no guarantees that MODs will export the
various plugin interfaces.

- Alfred