Ok after doing a diff between the older sdk and the newer sdk they have
added some things ...

int studiohdr_t::GetAutoplayList( unsigned short **pOut ) const
{
return modelinfo->GetAutoplayList( this, pOut );
}

That is not in the older sdk   Which is part of the link error...

studiomdl error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: int __thiscall
studiohdr_t::GetAutoplayList(unsigned short * *)const "
([EMAIL PROTECTED]@@[EMAIL PROTECTED]) referenced in function "void
__cdecl CalcAutoplaySequences(struct studiohdr_t const *,class CIKContext
*,class Vector * const,class Quaternion * const,float const *
const,int,float)"
(?CalcAutoplaySequences@@YAXPBUstudiohdr_t@@PAVCIKContext@@QAVVector@@QAVQuaternion@@[EMAIL
 PROTECTED])

Maybe my SDK didn't fully update and im missing some includes ? Kind of weird to have this happen on a fresh MOD install...

r00t 3:16
CQC Gaming
www.cqc-gaming.com