Jeez, all this over whether to use scripts or hard code to decide
weapon characteristics! It is a matter of preference, there is no need
to try and convince others that yours is best. It would be like me
saying my programming style 'pwns' yours and that your a 'stupid n00b'
for using a different one. You would most likely tell me to 'STFU' and
that my style should be crammed up whatever I traditionally cram
things.

unless someone has something constructive to add to the topic, which
was  - how can Imperio59 hide his weapon characteristics in the code
and not rely on scripts - , leave the topic be please.