When a player joins a server, and a round is in progress does the player
need to actually be spawned?

What I would like to happen is when a player joins it displays the team
menu, they select a team and then puts them in spectate mode on the team
they selected.

Is it necessary to spawn the player when the first join the server?
Also if the round is over there will be a Intermission menu with a inbetween
round timer in this menu they can choose other weapons etc.

I wasn't sure if the player ALWAYS has to be spawned, just do not drawl the
model etc, or if there was another way of doing this.

r00t 3:16
CQC Gaming
www.cqc-gaming.com