It's hard to debug this with such a small amount of information, but I
can try to help:

Server-side ragdolls don't have this bug in Half-Life 2.  The people you
grab with the super gravity gun, the citizens who get skewered by
striders, and enemies you kill by running over with the jeep are all
server-side ragdolls that are correctly positioned (modulo client-side
animation transitions & IK) by the code.  Do any of those things still
work in your mod?  Try them.  This test will tell you if the underlying
system is at fault, or the particular entity.

The most likely bug is that your mod is updating the bones of the entity
on the server differently than HL2.  The simplest thing to check is the
bone cache.  Before you call CreateServerRagdoll, call
InvalidateBoneCache() on your entity.  If you've disabled server-side
animation or something like that in your mod, then the server code could
have an incorrect notion of where the bones should be.

Jay