It's true, Jay, very very thanks. The problem is the derived class.

When I comment the SyncAnimation function, the problem solved (Although the
game crass when I disconnect, but

I will debug this, I don't want to disturb you with this).

Yes, I use MOVETYPE_STEP instead maintain the PHYSICS move.

I have another vehicle_strider.cpp derived from CBaseAnimating with the
Iservervehicle interface derived.

I will put this vehicle in my mod instead the other.

One question, what's the better class to implement this type of vehicle? I'm
thinking in BaseCombatCharacter

Instead CBaseAnimating, with the Iservervehicle interface. What do you
recommended me?

Another time, thanks Jay for your help. I congratule you for the help to the
HL2 community.

Sorry for my English. :-).