I figured out what it was..
I feel like a knuckle head, but I was using the everthing project instead of
the game_sdk project. HL2DM sdk uses the Game_sdk, everything works now.

r00t 3:16 CQC Gaming www.cqc-gaming.com ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Ettinger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com> Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 4:48 PM Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Debugging HL2DM Sdk

Which version of VS .NET are you using, 7.1?   If not, perhaps that is
the source of the problem?